Nazca Lines and Ballestas Islands from Lima by Tourist Bus.
Program: 02 days / 01 Night.
Day 1º: Bus ride to Paracas & Ballestas Island Excursion:
03:00 hrs. Our customers will be picked up from their hotel in Lima and then transferred to the bus station to take a tourist journey for three and half-hours drive through the Panamericana highway to Paracas.
07:30 hrs. Once you arrive in Paracas you will be greeted by our representative at the bus station after you drop off your luggage in our agency you will be immediately transferred to the local Dock in Paracas to board a propeller speed boat excursion to the Ballestas Islands. Here you can spot sea lions, seals, penguins ? yes, Penguins ... thanks to the Cold Humboldt Current that Comes from the South Pole. the guano birds, and pelicans. On the way to the islands, you will also see the Candelabr0, a 165-foot (50-meter) long sketching in the rock, which experts believe is connected to the Nazca Lines. Debate with your companions whether the Candelabra formation represents a cactus-a symbol of power in the ancient Chavin culture-or perhaps the Southern Cross constellation. The boat trip lasts approximately 2 hours.
10:30 hrs. Once you have ended your excursion, you will be transferred to the station to take the bus to the City of Nazca. The bus departs at 11:15 h, and arrives in Nazca around 14:30 hrs. Upon your arrival in Nazca you will be picked up from the bus station and then transferred to your hotel.
Inclusions on this day:
- Pick from your hotel in Lima and transfer to the bus station.
- Transfers in Paracas at your arrival and at the end of the boat tour.
- Bus tickets to Paracas from Lima with the Cruzero Service of Cruz del Sur bus company
- Ballestas Island Excursion on speedboat (group service)
- Bus tickets to Nazca from Paracas with the Cruzero Service of Cruz del Sur bus company
- Pick up & Transfer from the bus station in Nazca at your arrival.
- Accommodation at the hotel Nasca Lines , Casa Andina Classic Nazca, ore Don Agucho *** (Wedding room or Twin room)
- extras & gratuities .
Day 2º: Flight over the Nazca Lines & Land tour to the Aqueduct of Cantalloc.
07:00 hrs ( the best time to see the nazca lines is earliest possible and with out taking breakfast). We will pick you up from your hotel, to then go directly to the local Nazca airfield to do the flight over the Nazca Lines. We will fly over one of the greatest mysteries on planet , where hundreds of years ago ancient nasca people drew huge designs which can be seen mostly from the air during half and hour.
09:00 hrs. Ending our flight we will be back to your hotel to take a proper breakfast.
10:00 hrs. We will start with our Land tour visiting the Aqueduct of Cantalloc.
15:00 hrs. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to the station to take the bus to the City of Lima. The bus departs at 15:30 h, and arrives in Lima at 22:30 h. Upon your arrival in Lima you will be picked up from the bus station and then transferred to your hotel.
*Depending of weather conditions, we could change the bus tickets for earlier departure from Nasca but this also will depend of the available seats in the bus.
End of the tours
Inclusions on this day:
- Breakfast at the hotel in Nazca.
- Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the local airport of Nazca.
- Classic Flight over the Nazca Lines & Airport taxes. (exactly 30 min.)
- Projection of a video film about the Nazca Lines at the airport.
- Excursion to the Aqueduct of Cantalloc & Entrance fees
- Transfer to the bus station of Nazca.
- Departure to Lima with Bus ticket Cruzero Service of Cruz del Sur (Standard Panoramic seats).
- Arrival in Lima. Pick up from the bus station in Lima and transfer to your hotel.
- Meals, extras & gratuities.
- Accommodation in Lima.
- 2 Days
Daily Departure from Lima:
- From:03:00 Hrs.
High season : June , July August
- This tour must be booked at least 01 week in advance of your tour departure in order to avoid incovenience (winter season) or email us if you want to reserve few days before the tour during the summer season for us (December, January, February, March and April).
- The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination.
We will happily answer any request you may have
- If you require a price for just one person please Let us to know.
TRAVEL + EXPERIENCE + ENJOY